Dog Adoption Application
Thank you for choosing to rescue your next family member! The information on our application is required so that we can assist you in the selection of your new pet. Filling out this application and having a Woodlands Animal Rescue volunteer come to your home for a homecheck helps us find the animal most compatible with your lifestyle and pair you with a forever friend.
A Woodlands Animal volunteer will contact you within 24-48 hours.
In order to be considered as an adopter you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- If renting, have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care of the pet.
- Have identification with your current address
- All other pets must be current on vetting and be spayed/neutered.
- All animals must be living indoors.
- Our dogs must be kept on a good quality food to preserve their quality of life.